We, TopicsEssay.com, are committed to providing our customers with excellent service and products. In this regard, collecting of our customers’ personal and non-personal information is a necessary action.
Please mind that the privacy of our customers is of utmost importance for us. It is our responsibility to secure and respect the privacy of our website users.
Grounds for Personal Data collection and processing
|To provide you with the service ordered||We need your contact information to provide you with the final work.|
|To provide you with technical support||We may need to see your personal data to help you with restore of your account.|
|To supply 24/7 communication||We may need to connect with you regarding clarifications on order (if they occur).|
|To run the website effectively||We need to maintain our website’s performance indicators on a high level.|
|To manage your personal profile||We need to supervise and maintain the administrative and financial records of yours.|
|To perfect our website||We need your data for analytical and marketing purposes.|
|To keep our website secure||We need your data to create a protected sign-in process and protect our website from fraudulent activity.|
|To adhere to legal and regulatory liabilities||We need to fulfill our obligations stated in the contract made between you and our company.|
|To follow other legal purposes with your given consent.||We need your personal data to provide outstanding customer service.|
What kind of information do we collect?
- Personal data: your name, email address, phone number, academic level, etc.
- Billing data: information connected to your Credit card, PayPal account, or any other financial account.
Please mind that we do not store, inspect, and use your billing information.
- Information from third parties involved in service delivery: anchor links and search terms that led you to our service, etc.
- Non-identifying information: paper requirements, current product-related data, etc.
- Cookies: IP, browser, and device data, etc.
Cases for information disclosure
We may share your personal information with the third-parties, in case you give us your consent, for purposes like:
- Payment processing
- Fraud detection
- Web analytics
- Data management
- Platform optimization
- Business management (with subsidiaries only)
- Legal reasons
We may also disclose your personal information if any reorganization or restructuring of our business occurs.
You have the right to control your personal information on our website. They are the following:
|Right to be informed||You may know the information in regards to personal data of yours that is being used by our website.|
|Right to access||You may access your data through your profile on our website. However, you may also request a copy of your personal information via a portable data format.|
|Right to rectification||You may request editing of your personal information if it is incorrect or has been changed.|
|Right to erasure||You may request the erasure of your data in the following cases:|
– disapproval to the processing for Marketing purposes
– personal data is unlawfully processed
– personal data of children is processed
– withdrawn consent if no other legal foundation for the processing
|Right to restrict processing||You may request the limitation of the data we use about you.|
|Right to data portability||You may obtain and reuse your personal information for any purposes across the Internet.|
|Right to object||You may disapprove of processing your data even if it is based on legitimate grounds.|
|Rights related to automated decision making, including profiling||You may opt-out from activities that use your data with no human involvement.|
|California Privacy rights|
– California’s “Shine the Light” law
– California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
|– you may know what personal information is being collected about you|
– you may know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom
– you may access your personal information
– you may request an organization to delete any personal information about yourself
– you may know the information in regards to what personal information has been shared with third parties
Please mind that we neither sell personal information nor discriminate against any individual for exercising his privacy rights of personal information.
For more assistance on this matter, please contact .
We process and store personal information of clients all over the globe using our Secure Socket Layer (SSL) system. Personal data of customers from the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA) are protected under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The personal data of customers outside the EEA territory will be protected to a level that meets the EU requirements.
Before we collect and process your data, we will ask your affirmative consent for specific activities. Mind that if you express your consent and, after some time, want to withdraw it, you may freely do so by contacting us at
Our service is run under the COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) standards, meaning that our customers need to be 13 years old and more, to order any of the services. Therefore, we ask our clients and visitors to our website to read and understand our Terms and Conditions.
The last version updated – August 2020