- Show more
Will to power and the great songs of Nietzsche
This book describes what is considered as the main engine of man: the ambition to achieve his desires, the demonstration of forces that makes him appear to the world and be in the place he feels that corresponds to him;All manifestations corresponding to the will of power, taking internal force as the foundation of nature, specifying from the criteria of several authors.
Thought is not a method of knowing, but of designating the facts of ordering them, of making their use, considering the variations of thought in relation to the changes that may arise derived from the knowledge and ideologies that arise as people advance, people advance,That is, today we can have an idea about something and the next day it can be totally different, until we have an extremely formed criterion in which there are no sudden changes.
Considering fundamental that it is true that can be demonstrated and believe only in what we can support with facts and other circumstances that accredit an idea, therefore, each one can have a different position based on their ideology and criteria formed.
The world for the author is a prodigy of energy, without beginning or end, which becomes bigger as you know it, nature, contexts and other reasons why the world is considered as a mystery of double voluptuousness, deepening moreThe concepts of good and evil.
As for the characteristics of Nietzsche, the following can be specified:
- "It is love of life, the" sense of earth ", that is, to the bodily, the strength, the pleasure," determined all the factors that identify people, each one has to feel the true essence of life, carry a fundamental reason why being alive to leave your brand during your journey.
- "It is the willingness to power, desire to overcome itself and everything that opposes life", to leave a brand as mentioned above is the principle of life that goes hand in hand with personal improvement and achieveovercome everything that opposes the goals drawn, for this it is essential to establish our mission and vision as people, as a society and as human beings that we are.
- "He is creator and free, builds his own worlds, his values, and destroys them without fear, for pure and generous love of life", as the foundation of love of life and self – esteem many people destroy the implanted principles and values, thisIt results in many occasions negative since getting goals over the rest of the population is counterproductive.
- Looking guilty is simple, but taking care of the mistakes made or seeking how to remedy them is the most complicated task of people, accepting the mistakes made against the nature of the human being.
- The human being as these experiences of revelation about good and evil or the factors that affect the change of people are crossed by an evolutionary process that leads to a partial or total reform of the principles that govern the laws of humanity.
The author from his express ideology to God as an omnipotent being in which we all believe so we wantGod, so we cannot justify the existence of the natural and more extremely striking existing environments.
This author focuses fundamentally on natural components such as the basis of society and resultswhich destroys everything existing to skilled and sinister.
In the position explained by the author, religion is considered as opium or slavery that represents many years of bad decisions, since many of the great problems and discussions of humanity have emerged from religion and beliefThe same ones in which only monetary benefits were looking for, which eventually led people to disagree and creation of multiple religions.
The will to be able to grant people a perspective on how to see things, there is nothing established or fixed but we are free by the reason for choosing what we believe is correct. The freedom to choose throughout the times has been questioned since there are multiple disputes between what has been freedom and debauchery, related the fundamental process of the human being and principles clearly established in human rights.
The creation of both ethical and moral values and principles are essential in the will of power covered within the great issues of Nietzsche, establishing new values in order to improve the coexistence of the population is the work of the command chains,since in many occasions there may be great disputes since the reason in each individual is totally different and not all have the same criteria or foundation on everyday facts.
With these principles, the nature of the human being is partially based, seeking to meet their goals in essence often passing over the goals of others and as a main negative factor the errors have to be assumed by the acts committed is one of thegreater barriers to achieve the evolutionary process.
- Manzano, SJ. Year. Will to power and the great songs of Nietzsche.