- Show more
Communication process in the world of drug trafficking
What is drug trafficking?
Surely, this question is going to be easy to answer, drug trafficking is the illegal traffic of prohibited substances (drugs), its sale and control of markets, this in Mexico, it is something very important, it is a topic of which we are all aware, but why? Drug trafficking is so well known in our country, because there are people who support those posters that in addition to the sale of illegal substances, kidnap, murder, extort and generate that fear in society, even so, there are people who look at them asIf they were gods and even make them saints. So we are going to discover, their beginning, as they communicate with society and some other data that is important to emphasize.
In 1983 he was arrested by the government of former President Miguel de la Madrid Arturo Durazo Moreno whom he finished his relationship with drug trafficking, this as part of his campaign promises for president in which he would change the country eradicating corruption with his’ renewalmoral’.
Since 1987, intelligence information from the United States CIA had suspicions that the presidential candidate for the PRI, Carlos Salinas de Gortari had, along with his brother Raúl, links with drug traffickers, in particular with the Gulf Cartel and with Juan GarcíaAbrego, in addition to the fact that, possibly, Carlos Salinas had won the presidency through a mega fraud, but was only in presumptions that could never be approved by the concealment of information supported by former president Miguel de la Madrid.
In the case of the infrastructure that is woven around this activity, there are routes that are drawn to reach the distribution and final destination sites. In the 1980s and 1990s, the unfortunate leadership of Colombia in cocaine production was evident, same as the peasants of this country took care of and processed. This passed through Mexico, entering different sites such as Cancun, Guerrero or the Caribbean.
In May 1993, in the parking lot of Guadalajara International Airport, a shooting was held in which Catholic cardinal Juan Jesús Posadas Ocampo was killed in a direct action against his person. The official versions of the PGR indicated for several years that the murder occurred when facing high -power weapons two bands of hitmen at the service of powerful drug traffickers;On the one hand, the Arellano Félix (heads of the Tijuana poster) who sought to kill Chapo Guzmán (head of the Sinaloa cartel) who, supposedly, would be at the airport. Subsequently, a version of which the murder occurred would come to light because documents demonstrated by the links of several Mexican politicians with several drug trafficking cartels, murder made by a third armed group that would use the confrontation between the Arellano and theChapo. The true reasons for his death were never clarified.
Today thousands of young people look at drug trafficking as a way to earn money easily, quickly without looking at the risks and without knowing that those who enter, can no longer leave, unless prison, or dead. But why today’s young people look at drug trafficking as a job? Easy, today’s youth, let them easily guide by cars, money, weapons, women who leave those businesses, without realizing that they are violating laws, these people, often low resources, do not haveanother option.Narcocorridos and narco series are the inspiration of many people, to enter that world, either because they would like to have what they look there, or by having their run, these people are influenced by these media, which, whichUnfortunately today these series continue to be taxed without any problem and without care that for them, it is that these people are excited.
These are some series:
- Without breasts there is no paradise: this tour around the life of a young woman who at 14 years noticed that the poor girls in her neighborhood began to wear luxury clothes and objects thanks to the proximity to the drug traffickers.After thinking little and after being convinced by her Yésica friend, also known as ‘La Diabla’, the girl named Catalina decides to enter that world, but she runs into a problem: the narcos did not love her for her small breasts.Unfortunately, it could not be operated due to lack of money, so Catalina, from then on it was decided to enlarge them to fit into the aesthetics of drug traffickers.
- The Queen of the South. It is the thirteenth novel by the Spanish author Arturo Pérez-Reverte. Published in 2002, it tells the life of Teresa Mendoza, a Mexican girl, born in Sinaloa, who of life or death moves to live in Spain, where it is wrapped in smuggling and drug trafficking networks. The story shows, apart from his life, his desires, illusions, loves and even his illicit businesses in his new homeland, without leaving behind his Mexican roots
- THE CAPO. The series tells the life of a great hood of the drug mafia. The central character is not really any capo in particular, but a mixture of the main lines of the best known capos in the history of Colombia’s posters. In this way it tells itself as Pedro Pablo León Jaramillo ascends from the most humble neighborhoods to the black peaks of great crime. The great lines of the story are: the hunt and capture of the capo, the arrest in a prison in which he has all the means to continue committing crimes from it and to prepare his escape, his alleged death first and his riddle finally. Around Pedro Pablo León Jaramillo turns a whole galaxy of family, friends, enemies and accomplices, which show how everyone ends up paying in various ways the consequences of contact with drug trafficking;that with the tentacles it infiltrates all the layers of society and in all the institutions of the Executive, Judicial, Legislative, Military, Political, Journalistic Power.
All these series, related to the world of drug.
Another way in which they have great communication is through the runs, since they talk about events or the life of large bosses, such is the case of El Chapo, it has a large list of runs in their honor, in theirChildhood was poor, he suffered, at 14 he started selling drugs and from there he started his flight. Thus many young people who go through the same situation or similar, think that this is the solution. An example of those runs, is a young man who entered the mafia since childhood, is titled the Sicario child:
You already stained blood hands
No way there is no other
It only remains to enter
You taught you to kill early
And you have taken the bad way
You don’t turn for fifteen years
And you still have a child’s face
Don’t cry or feel bad
So we all start
Welcome to the real world
Now you are a hitman
Your tears dry boy
Soon you will get used to
Your hands are trembling
Like any beginner
The streets have been your school
And vandalism your life
You passed Hambres and sadness
The mafia is now your family
Listen well what I tell you
I will put this gun in your hands
You take care of me, I take care of you
You betray me and I kill you
Just two years passed
And the rookie became an expert
I didn’t feel remorse
The child went forever
And the man came out in defense
I am a boss gunman
More than one hundred I carry in my account
To the eternal judge I entrust my soul
Only he can judge me and forgive me
This prayer of my steps takes care
But the shadow of death will follow me
Being a hitman is now my life
I chose this path
And there is no reversal
I got out of mission that day
And integrate my command
I pray three Marias birds
And my rosary wields me
The appointment became a trap
The partners became opposites
We resisted with bullets
In the middle of the crossfire
But they were too
There was no escape
All my allies fell
And empty my gun
The impacts were accurate
Three bullets pass the armor
A cold runs through my body
There is blood everywhere
You know I’m not bad
Life has taken me to this
I am guilty and I have sinned
Miss the fifth commandment
My God open your doors
Please do not leave me alone
Death sat at my table
And I feel my shoulder touches me
Plebes that follow my steps
I’m going to give you advice
Value family and work
Be men of benefit
In the mafia there are two safe things
Or jail or death
By bad luck I found the second
And I only had 17.
As you can see, this song does not speak at any time, of something happy, I do not think it is not even to dance, it has a fairly strong and unfortunately inspired lyrics, and the inspiration of many.
Among their organizations and lawsuThe people of some other poster.
I can say that this issue is very important, it is something that unfortunately today happens in our Mexican state, and that it could be appreciated, that war would not end in a good time, since we have a president who, for him, for himEvading taxes is more dangerous than drug trafficking, he has an idea of letting work, which is turning this, the bloodiest six -year.
The communication processes in this world, I think it is something that is wrong, the problem is from us community, which continues to listen to that type of music, and the great television franchises, which are not interested in the damage that their series causeOur society, so today there are more thoughts that drug trafficking is the best option, terribly, it seems, since the government and us as a people. Let that continue to happen, where if a person disappears, it is because he was in bad steps, or got together with bad people, that is an issue that is hitting our country quite strong, where violence cannot be slowed.
From a point of view, we are the receptors, the transmitters of these problems are the great capos, their means?, Songs, series, attacks, blankets, books and videos.
- Gloria Reza M (February 22, 2019) Process.com.MX, Mexico, recovered from: https: // www.process.com.MX/572790/S-Multiplican-Narcomantas-Natribuidas-Al-Mayo-Azambada-Ahora-APARECEN-EN-JOYNO/AMP
- UNUD (2014) Wikipedia.Org, Mexico, recovered from: https: // is.m.Wikipedia.org/wiki/drug tract
- Fox Telecolombia (October 30, 2019) Wikipedia.Org, Colombia, recovered from: https: // is.m.Wikipedia.org/wiki/el_capo
- Humberto Melgoza Vega (2017) Password.com.MX, Mexico, recovered from: http: // contrasta.com.MX/weekly/2018/04/pretend-overal